♥ , Black/White.
Date : 5/07/2010
it's been awhile since I update this rotting blog. Work has been fine for me so far. Nice working partners. Timing wise quite flexible. When there's no surgery, it's either we will go up to the clinics and help out or slack at the room itself. Life is kinda boring when work starts. The cycle is always repeating or should I say it will repeat as long as I'm still breathing and live healthily as a human? Wake up, bath, make up, work, lunch, work, off work, take train, dinner, home, bath and sleep. And all these repeat the next day. Hahahaha. This is life! Wonderful life? Well, whatever.
oh yeah, I'm having my lunch break now. Going back to work in another 5mins? Tmr marks my grandfather's 2nd deathsary. Fast isn't it? No doubts I still miss the both of them. I don't know whether I should address her when I see her tomorrow.
Baby,top. || 12:40 PM
Profile

Laine
1989.
Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong
june phoebe rachel tricia
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.