<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 3/30/2010
This dream has been bothering me ever since I woke up from it.
In that dream, some annoy told me that it is time to let her go.
I remember that I woke up 2am+ crying.

I really do miss you and you.
2010 is the 10th deathsary of hers and 2nd deathsary of his.
10yrs and I am still struggling to let you go.

I thought I've accepted the fact that you're gone.
I thought I've moved out from the deep hole that I've fallen into.
I thought the pain my heart is going through had lessen.
But I'm am so so so wrong.

After that dream, I feel the pain inside me once again.
The wound is still so raw and fresh.
10yrs... and it seems not to be healing.

Nothing can bring the deads back, I know.
Every night, I'm waiting for both of you to come into my dream.
Sit with me...talk to me...laugh with me...

It will be good if both of you are still around.
I will show off to my besties and bf that I have wonderful and perfect grandparents.
Life will be so much different.

Baby,top. || 1:04 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.