<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 1/11/2010
7/1/10
End of night shift.
Bf came and fetched me early in the morning(7plusAM) from SGH.
Took 190 home.
Showered and out with Bf.
We went Vivo.
After that, we went Bugis.
Bf bought 2 new clothes for himself.
I bought nothing because NOTHING catches my eyes.
After Bugis, we went back to Panjang.
Met up with Feli and Via for a while.
They passed me a present.
My 21st birthday gold key pendant.
Love it.
Well, I'm crazy over GOLD stuff.
Had dinner with Bf.

8/1/10
Went Vivo for dinner with cousin and future cousin in law.
Dinner at white dog cafe.
Before that, I met AL at Outram.
On the behalf of the BITCHES, she passed me the present.
It was a heart shape necklace from SK.
LOVE it!
Simple and nice!
Pictures time!Actually, there are still alot pictures.
Lazy to upload.
I dont know what happened to the 2nd and 3rd picture.

I enjoyed my birthday small celebrations.
To BITCHES, FOE and cousin.
I love you girls! MUACK

Baby,top. || 5:44 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.