<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 11/12/2009
My heart has been moved.
I feel that I'm giving all my heart to him.
The little inexpensive stuffs he has done for me, make me think alot.
Inexpensive yet priceless.
Like what my friends said, not everyone will do what he did.

I realized, hes really the one I want.
Hes the groom I wanna see when I am the bride.
I'm so silly to say that our feelings for each other in our almost 3yrs r/s have remain stagnant.

Hes worried for me.
I'm his baby in his eyes.
All the happy sweets, all the Ecards and the sms he sent to Feli are more than enough to show me, how important I am to him.

No matter what, I'm still telling myself that I'm not gonna love more than the other party.
I miss him.

I'm sorry if somehow I've hurt you this little.
I realized that I've a wonderful bf.
I need you as a good friend not any status beyond that.
But I guess, you've stepped across the line.
Maybe I didnt hurt you, but I know, I've pissed you really off.
Thats the only thing I can do to stop things from getting worse.

Baby,top. || 12:53 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.