♥ , Black/White.
Date : 11/26/2009
I'm going Ward73 for my final year attachment.
1st attachment, I went to cancer ward which somehow it was related to my grandmother's diagnosis.
Last attachment, I'm going to ward 73 whereby my grandfather was admitted there before.
I dont know whether I'm thinking a bit too much.
But its funny.
Just hope everything will go smoothly and nicely.
Hes coming back.
Suddenly, I dont feel the excitement or any happiness.
Maybe its due to that we fought recently.
This time round, I fight for a reason.
He told me that hes wasting his money when we argued during our talk-times.
How cool eh?
Waste of his money. Hes wasting my pathetic fucking time now to wait for him for pathetic fucking 3weeks.
I didnt make any noise for the past 2 weeks because I tried to bear with the loneliness I am having inside.
Tues, he asked if I'm alright. I told him, even if I'm not okay, can you come back?
I'm sick and tired of "Are you okay?"s.
Obviously if I say I'm very ok, its a lie eh?
It is somehow a redundant question.
Whatever it is, I'm not answering his call from yesterday onwards.
We will talk when hes back in Singapore.
Like that we wont WASTE any money.
Baby,top. || 10:14 AM
Profile

Laine
1989.
Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong
june phoebe rachel tricia
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.