♥ , Black/White.
Date : 11/23/2009
Bf coming back this week!
I've drafted out the swear his gonna make.
I'm bringing him to pray to my grandparents.
The draft:
I (NAME) swear upon that I didnt do anything wrong during these 3 weeks. I didnt touch any girls, I didnt think of dirty things with other girls, I didnt talk dirty with friends about other girls. If what I've swear are not true, my parents (NAMES!) will suffer from terrible accidents. Mum (NAME!) will be gang banged by chiners or bangalas and suffer from psychological problems. Dad (NAME!) will be fucked by my own brothers (NAMES!) and also suffer from psychological problem. Both brothers (NAME!) will meet with terrible accident and both will be paraylzed after the accidents. So I (NAME again) swear that whatever I swear are true.
LOL. I know I'm a bit sick.
But well, this is my problem eh?
LOL.
If he doesnt dare to swear and doesnt dare to pray to my grandparents, I'll be single.
BFF coming to my house now. Hehe!
Baby,top. || 8:02 AM
Profile

Laine
1989.
Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong
june phoebe rachel tricia
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.