<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 10/08/2009
My holidays are going to end soon.
I cant say that I've the worse nor the best holidays.
Bf in camp. Friends are either working or studying.
I'm not blaming anything right now.

These are parts and parcels of life.
We grow up, we've our own things to do.
Hence, time spent together will be decreased.

Meeting up for dinners.
Little time to catch up with 1 another.
Leading different kinds of life.
Topics getting lesser and lesser.
Pretty sad, eh?

I reminisced about the past.
Wanting to get back to those days.
With all those endless of topics and those "never-paused" conversations.
But it will be too difficult to happen.

It is very expensive to maintain any relationships.
Be it BGR/friendship/family rs.

The nightmare is starting real soon.
I hope everything goes smoothly.

Baby,top. || 7:04 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.