♥ , Black/White.
Date : 10/26/2009
My attachment has not end yet but I'm updating my blog.
I'm feeling really miserable right now.
I'm trying to act as everything is fine.
I'm trying to tell myself that attachment is nothing.
The fact is everything is not fine and attachment means something to me.
I hate the work. I hate the uniform. I hate the timing.
Theres nothing I can find to love or even to like it.
Looking at the positive side seems to be a lie to me.
I really hate it.
I'm not a super woman. I need someone.
I need someone to be by my side.
I'm desperate to have someone there.
Not only mentally or emotionally.
I want that someone to be there physically too.
Yes, I'm greedy.
But like I said, I'm not a super woman.
No one stands alone in the island.
I feel like crying.
I feel so suffocated.
Why cant you understand?
Baby,top. || 9:03 AM
Profile

Laine
1989.
Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong
june phoebe rachel tricia
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.