<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 9/23/2009
I felt used but you said I'm reading too much into it.
You said they meant no harm.
You said that what they do is always for our good.
You said that their intention wasnt what I think.
You said that you aint defending anyone.
You said you are sandwiched between me and them.
You said, you said and you said.

Why cant you just see things from my perspective?
I felt used.
I felt offended.
Maybe no one has ever done all those to you.
So to you, its nothing.
So what if we are nearing 3 years?
You still cant understand a single shit out of me.
I never want anything from you EXCEPT I need you to be understanding.
I need you to understand me.
Is it that hard?
Did I ask alot from you?
We're together for about 34 months together.
Did I expect you to surprise me with presents every month-sary?
I dont expect any gifts, any expensive gifts.
I only expect you to know ELAINE GOH ZHEN YING.
But it seems so hard for you.
We talked about marriage.
You said I'm giving you pressure.
What do you mean by this?
I already told you that my ideal age to get married is 21 when we just got together!
34 months later, you are telling me that I'm giving you pressure.readers, I know you all will say its too early. but every girls have their own ideal age right? so dont give any comments on this
But now? It's either 26 or later.

I dont know what I should be feeling right now.
Am I not simple enough?

Baby,top. || 9:38 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.