<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 8/13/2009
Today is the so called "last day in NYP".
I guess I can stop facing those nonsenses I had faced during these 3 yrs.
Should I say that time is ticking away too fast?
Or should I say time never stops.
Ahh. I dont know what I'm saying now.

I'm going for attachment soon.
I really hope everything will go smoothly.
BUT, life is never a bed of roses.
Sigh!
True enough. I know I am not so lucky.
Rooster for attachement is out.
I can feel the sky falling down on me now.
It sucks.

I need someone to understand me.
Tattooing soon.

Baby,top. || 7:54 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.