<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 7/05/2009
I can predict that I will have serious "Monday-Blues" on every Mondays, starting from tomorrow. I am saying BYEBYE to NYP soon but I still cant adapt to this life. WHY?!

I tried hard not to whine about this life I am having now. I know my life is great because I have wonderful people around me. The thing that is "destroying" this life are my studies. Once again, it is very ironic. Studies suppose to benefit one's life but now, studies are runining me.

Nursing is not a bad choice actually. BUT only if you are doing it out of passion. I cant build this passion and I know I will never be able to have even a 0.00000001% of passion for nursing.

Sigh. Enough of stupid whining. I am scare.

Baby,top. || 9:28 AM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.