<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 7/29/2009
Dont bother to read if you are not interested.

Feli and I fantasized about being a vampire. We will turn Via into a vampire too and from then onwards, she can no longer have children. To her, it sucks. But Feli and I dont care because we're not going to see her die. So we decided to make her to be like one of us. Our friendship will never end. 100yrs later, we will be millionaires with many identities. Singapore will not be a safe place for us to live in due to its security. We cannot make fake passports and fake IC to cover our immortal identities. How sad to leave Singapore. AWWW. We will travel around the world. Each of us will have our own bungalow, etc.

I dont wanna further elaborate anymore.



We talked about lives. We talked about money. How money changes this world. How destructive human can be. The ironies of life. I dont understand why we cant just live in a peaceful world. The world isnt that ugly in the first place. Why are we trying all ways to make everything more complicated? What do we benefit from there?
Like myself. I always wanted to find a perfect love but I am not doing anything to make this love perfect. I am always suspecting and trying to be like a paranoid shit.... No. I am not trying to be like one paranoid shit. I AM ALREADY 1 PARANOID SHIT. Almost 3 yrs, I still cant trust love. Yeah, its better to be safe than to be sorry. But I want a love that I can trust. Why am I complicating my love? He has never throw his temper at me. He always do what I say except the fact that he is in NS now. Why cant I just put a single trust in him? Is it true that the past is still haunting me or am I the one who is holding on to the past? All these actions from me... Protecting myself but I know it is not going to make a love perfect.... How ironic. I want a perfect love but I am harming this love.

Enough of the rubbish here.

Baby,top. || 10:50 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.