<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 6/18/2009

I am happy!!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Remember him?!
ITS AH BOY!
And I took pictures with him. Lalalala.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
I have THANK these 2 babes for making my dream come true.
Despite the stupid weather, they accompanied me to Farmart and look for boy.
THANK YOU x 1 billion times
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


We are FOE!BFF!
Nothing can harm our friendship.
Still going strong and SWEETTTTT!



Baby,top. || 8:09 AM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.