<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 2/14/2009
Happy V Day to all.

Watched Valkyrie.
Not really that nice.



I'm so sorry. I'm touched that you still remember us. I dont mean to give you "cold shoulder" when we see you. I dont know what else to do. We can no longer feed you like last time. Accompany you like last time. I'm so sorry.
Remember how we first met? Remember the 1st time you bit him? I remember those times that you didnt like to get close to us. You rather rub against the wall than getting near us! Once, I told you "Learn to love and not to hate", you looked at me and meowed back. Few days later, you sat on my lap. Rubbed against my chest area. And it was also the 2nd time you bit him.
I'm afraid of you. We stopped feeding you but whenever you saw us, you would follow us. We fed you once again. And then you got pregnant and gave birth Bibi and Baby. I remembered the scene that you "moved house" with your babies when it was raining. You "dropped" one of the babies and looked at us and then "carried" it to the place. Then you came and looked for us.
Sigh. I dont know if Bibi and Baby are still with you because nowadays when i saw you, you are all alone. I'm so sorry. Really sorry. I hope you will understand. I hope you will forgive me. Sigh.

Baby,top. || 11:28 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.