<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 1/10/2009
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
I'M 20 YEARS OLD NOW!
OMG!.
STEPPING IN TO THE TWENTIES-LIFE!
OLD.
:(
I will let pictures do most of the talking!

8th Jan 09
Location:NYP

Once again. I would like to say thank you to my BAO NI MATI GROUP and those who stayed to eat the cake. I guess this is the last time I'm gonna celebrate my bdae in school because of the PRCP! :(

After cake-eating. Shin, ChangSheng, Jojo, Jas and myself went to watch...
Yes. IP MAN. I'm a FUSSY-MOVIE-WATCHER but this show, IS WORTH YOUR $$$! NICE SHOW!
After that I went home. :)

9th Jan 09
Location:BukitPangjang
While waiting for Feli.
Via and I cam whored like nobody business. We edited the pictures. And the phone went dead. :(
Actually still got alot of pictures but I'm too lazy to upload.
THEY TRIED TO TRICK ME. BUT THEY ARE ONLY 50% SUCCESSFUL. HAHA.
OPS.
FINALLY FELI CAME.I'M SHOCKED TO SEE THE PRESENTS K! HEHE. Then we went to swensen and eat. Feli treated us. Hehe.
Then we went to slack again and began our cam-whore thingy~
My PRESENTS!Ballons+Bag+PhotoFrame+5stalks of Lilies
Hehe. SHOCK right!


THANKS BABES! I LOVE WHAT YOU ALL DID! HUGS! I'M WAITING FOR MY LILIES TO OPEN! HEHEHE. SORRY TO MAKE YOU GALS SPEND SO MUCH MAN! *FEEL BAD* NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN, FOE SHALL STAY TGT FOREVER. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GIRLS. MUACK.

10th Jan 09
Location:Home.Mama brought me a small piece of Winxclub cake.
Thanks MAMA! :D

Baby,top. || 8:19 AM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.