<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 10/04/2008
DeS .. Why am I keep on shivering...? Why am I so cold...? says:
ii wn 2 dote uu
laine says:
alot of ppl wanna dote me
DeS .. Why am I keep on shivering...? Why am I so cold...? says:
so uu v hong laa
laine says:
allmy friends will dote me la
laine says:
even i hong or what u huan lo. u just know me less than 2 days. u say u wanna dote me. u then hong la
DeS .. Why am I keep on shivering...? Why am I so cold...? says:
*broken heart sign*
DeS .. Why am I keep on shivering...? Why am I so cold...? says:
nvm tc
laine says:
bye
DeS .. Why am I keep on shivering...? Why am I so cold...? says:
kimak ko peh la ki
laine says:
hum ji

sickening person.
i dont know what was the last sentence he said.
so i said hum ji.
whether got link or no link.
i dont give a fucking damn.
lol.

if u pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite u. this is the principal difference between a dog and a man

Baby,top. || 12:01 AM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.