Went to Seng Kang CC and studied with Jas, Jojo, Shin & Nadiah.
Nadiah went off at about 3+pm.
I was like dozing off while the rest were still studying.
-Sorry-
Went home at 5+pm.
Reached home at 6+pm.
Ate my dinner.
But the dinner was a little pathetic.
I'm still feeling hungry now.
Sigh.
True friends hard to find.
But I have found mine.
I have friends that come and go.
For some reasons.
But it is okay with me.
Friends are easy to find.
But true friends aint easy.
I'm glad that I found them.
True love aint easy to find.
I'm not too sure if i have found mine.
But I am glad to have a guy who loves me.
A guy who doesnt mind my everything.
Although this guy is kinda slow and stupid.
His love for me still make me blessed.
If i can make a decision.
I wish him to stay with me.
Faithfully, truthfully.
Today, I'm missing Bf so much.
Like so extreme.
:(
5 MORE DAYS!
At the same time.
I am missing Via and Feli.
I miss the fun we had yesterday man.
Lets do it one day.
LOL.
BUTTTTT, STOP STUFFING FOOD ALREADY K!
Baby,top. || 7:33 PM