"Forget" is not a good excuse.
"Busy" + "Forget" is not a good excuse.
Please dont find any excuses if you dont have the heart to remember.
Oh yeah.
3 dickies called me and via "Airport" just now.
I hope the three dickies will become dickless dickies soon.
I admit i have small breasts.
But its not as flat as airport lane.
Still got hump k.
Okay. I shall not say so much about breasts.
Sensitive topic.
Lalala...

Missing these 2 babes.
Seriously, I had hell loads of fun with you gals.
We met everyday this week.
We had fun.
We tried new thingys.
We went to places we never been to.
You two are the best!
Feli, have fun during attachment ok. Dont forget us. If not i'm gonna activate ur bomby boobs!
Via, take good care of urself k. After 3 weeks, i can disturb u everyday! Life is a game! :D
Baby,top. || 11:01 PM