<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 6/13/2008

I miss alot of things...

BOY
A very good friend of mine at famart.
Anyone knows him?

VES
Those days that we hung around everywhere.
Looking at SGs(shuai ges)

Via.Laine.Cia
Those days when we used to "run" and "hide".
And those thingys we always BITCHED about.

BITCH
Those days we hung around lot1 and west coast park.
What we did in KBOX TOILET.

Secondary school
Those "fun" days in school.
Being caught by pathetic teachers now and then.

Love
Those simple things we talked about.
The future we used to predict.

Childhood
Happiness that came from the bottom of our heart.
No stress, no unhappiness, no anything expect for joy.

Seriously, i miss those days. Okay. I am being so random. I just wish for 2010 to come fast. 2 more years. I have to bear with it for 2 more years. Looking into the future is so hard. Blur vision. But looking back at the past, it is so fucking C L E A R.

Baby,top. || 9:19 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.