I ran in the park with bf.
I went to the library with bf.
Unbelievable thingys we've done.
LOLLife seems to be full of regrets.
When we look back at the past.
We will start whining.
"If only i never..."I wonder if 10yrs down the road.
When I start to rewind my memories,
What will I think?
What and how many regrets will I have in that 10yrs?
Hmmm...
None of us can change the past-doings.
We can only change the future.
But how many of us know how to go about doing it?
Life is kinda complicated if we get so detailed in it.
Hmmm...
I'm so in love with the cats.
I no longer have the fear in motherCat.
Random.Tomorrow is the 1st month of grandpa's death.
I hope hes doing fine now.
I still find myself missing both of them badly.
Cant blame.
They were the ones who really love me
w/o conditions.
I'm struggling with my positive and negative self.
Determination.
Baby,top. || 10:08 PM