<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 4/04/2008


Left a week more to school reopens.
Ah.
Time passes so fast.
1 month of holidays, just ends this way.
3 weeks of attachment, end another way. :S

I am going to study hard in Yr2.
Hopefully.
I will try to not skip lectures/tutorials.
No promises.
I may skip if i want to.
But i will try

Gotta buy a few thingys before school reopens.
2/3 more bottoms
Slippers with strap at the back.
Few tops.
Contact lens.
Bag
And i gotta trim my hair before school starts.
Its been awhile since i trim my hair.
Argh.
I WISH EVERY STEPS I WALK,
I CAN FIND 1DOLLAR

Wahaha.

I saw this brownie mongrel puppy opposite my house.
So friendly yet so shy.
It is a "HE".
He wanted to come near us with his tail wagging.
But ran away when he was near us.
And came back again.
And ran away again.
How sweet of him.
Hes a pet at there.
We saw food and water for him.
So well. Just let him be there.
Hes not the dog i'm gonna "save".
I will just be friend with him.
Hehehe.

Baby*kitten* was angry with bf today.
Making that stupid noise.
LOL.

Baby,top. || 9:52 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.