Last weekday for the holidays.
Attachment starts this Monday.
I'll sure miss the time spent during holidays.
Read
adeline's blog.
Her post is meaningful.
Some of them are...
"Seek not to find who you are,
but to determine who you want to be.
Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here.
Create it.
Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation."I used to think that i come to this world with purpose.
To find my purpose of life.
But i guess i am wrong.
I have to create my own."If you look outside,
you will not know where you are heading.
Look inside.
Looking outside, you dream.
Looking inside, you awaken.
Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight"Thats why people always say,
FOLLOW UR HEART.And many more.
Check out adeline's blog if you want to know more.
Sigh.
Create a purpose in my life?
How to?
Maybe i gotta wait a little older to do so.
Sigh.
I wanna save all those animals that need help.
The thought of animals really make me go HAHAHA.
Animals are the ones which dont betray each other
They know how to appreciate those who treat them good.
They are not ugly creatures like human.
Though i'm also human...Oh ya.
Check out
SNOW BUDDIES if you're a dog person.
i wanna go to alaskan for honeymoon...
Baby,top. || 9:29 PM