<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 4/27/2008


I have so much to say.
But i dont know where to start.
Though i am prepared for the day to come.
I'm still somehow having fear.
I know its better for him to go.
So he can be with her again.

I'm gonna miss him alot.
When i was young.
He was the one who sent me to school.
The one who fetched me home.
Despite the rain/shine.
He was the one who brought me my favourite tibits.
He was the one who taught me to draw.
He was the one who i always asked money from.

When i saw him yesterday.
My heart really went out for him.
He did not respond to us calling him.
Nor he responds to us tapping him.
I remembered there was once,
he scolded me for going my friend's house.
Without informing him.
I want him to scold me again.
But never will it happen anymore.

I'm happy for him and her.
At least, they can be together again.

Gosh.
I dont know whats in my mind now.
When house phone rings.
I'm so afraid the time has come.
I tried to laugh.
I tried to play around.
But the thought is still inside me.
Damn.
I feel like being alone for some time.

Baby,top. || 9:47 AM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.