<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 3/28/2008


Met up with via just now.
Am glad that shes still able to laugh and lame ard.
So worried that sg may flood by her.
LOL.

Though its hard not to get sad
but still, you have to move on.
Its either you move on happily or sadly.
He does no wrong to you.
So its consider a pity
that you both cant be together.
Time is wrong, everything is wrong.
Except for the feelings are right.
But theres nothing you 2 can do.
I personally think that,
what he did was right.
Because you 2 wont get any deeper anymore.
Put a fullstop to everything already.
And wont leave thingys dragging away.
:D
SO SMILE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPEN.
Okay, i am crapping.
LOL.
Stay strong, sweetie.
"HAPPY ALSO 1 DAY,
SAD ALSO 1 DAY. MIGHT AS WELL HAPPY 1 DAY."


Sometimes i wonder if i am a gd friend.
I cant attend to lene's bdae party tmr.
As mum doesnt allow.
Girls, i'm so sorry.
Me=Mummy's girl
Argh.
I cant meet my friends at night.
I cant stay out late with friends/bf.
AAHH!

Baby,top. || 9:13 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.