♥ , Black/White.
Date : 3/08/2008
5 MORE DAYS TO GO
I really cant wait for 14/03/08!
I think on that day, i will me SMILING.
Like a retarded woman.
WAHAHAHA.
Anyway, a little update on my devil KOPI.
He behaves like a mad dog when hes outside.
I dont know why.
1)He sees kids, he growls and barks.
2)He growls at someone who said hes cute.
3)He growls and barks at nothing.
I guess he thinks that hes a BIG dog stuck inside a small dog's body.
Tomorrow is a special, special day.
Its our 15th month together.
To think about it, time flies real fast.
<3 Bf lots.
HAPPY ADVANCED 15TH MONTH, PPPBF
Baby,top. || 10:23 PM
Profile

Laine
1989.
Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong
june phoebe rachel tricia
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.