<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : 2/07/2008
What happen to a tree when it loses its roots?

it will die
and vanishes in this world


what happen to the deads?

they will be forgotten as time goes by


i feel so lonely when night falls

i just wanna sleep whole day
with someone so special


1st day of CNY, everyone is suppose to go to the father's side. However, i am so special. I did not go anywhere. I didnt go "Bai Nian". Why? I have no clues either. Went out at 11 plus am. Met bf and went to his house. After that, went to his father's side. Blah blah blah.
Damn. My CNY is getting more and more horrible-terrible. AHHHH! Maybe i, i mean WE(my family and i) are not chinese. We thought we are but actually we aint chinese so we didnt go "Bai Nian".
HAPPY CNY!!!!! "HAPPY"

Baby,top. || 10:09 PM

Profile

Laine
1989.

Message

Affiliates
angel ailing cia delia esther wong june phoebe rachel tricia


Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.